ZM-WORK - Water softeners
Water softeners in various volume versions are used in single-family houses, production facilities, hotels, etc. Softened water is devoid of calcium and magnesium ions that cause hardness and sediment deposited on sanitary fittings, shower enclosures, chrome or nickel parts of bathroom and kitchen equipment. Water softeners in houses or hotels provide measurable economic effects: reduced by 50% consumption of laundry detergent or cleaning products. Soft water does not dry the skin, prevents dandruff and allergies.
Features and benefits:
- There is no need to use any protective salt in a dishwasher.
- You may stop using all types of Calgonit products in the washing machine.
- Significantly extended life of any device that is in contact with water, especially heaters such as central heating boilers, radiators, plumbing system, water heaters, humidifiers, washing machines, dishwashers, kettles, coffee machines, etc.
- Thanks to the complete elimination of the water limescale there is no fouling effect of heating installations and the associated with this effect energy losses so there is significant saving on heating costs.
- Using softened water will causes a feeling of drastic improvement in the taste of the majority of hot drinks and food, we see reduced consumption of coffee and tea at their brewing.
|Device type||ZM-WORK 10||ZM-WORK 20||ZM-WORK 30|
Water storage tank dimensions
|10" x 17"||8" x 35"||10" x 35"|
|Volume of filtration media||10 dm³||20 dm³||30 dm³|
|Brine container volume||13 dm³||35 dm³||35 dm³|
|Amount of salt in the containter||10 kg||25 kg||25 kg|
|Salt usage Max / Min||2 / 0,5 kg||5 / 1,5 kg||7 / 2,5 kg|
|Boiler nominal flow||0,3 m³/h||0,5 m³/h||0,75 m³/h|
|Nominal flow||0,6 m³/h||0,85 m³/h||1,15 m³/h|
|Rinse efficiency||1,5 GPM||1,6 GPM||2 GPM|
|Operating pressure||2,8 bar||2,8 bar||2,8 bar|
|Operating temperature||1-40 °C||1-40 °C||1-40 °C|
|Voltage||220 V / 12 V||220 V / 12 V||220 V / 12 V|
|Dimensions in cm||68/ 32/ 50||110/ 32/ 50||110/ 32/ 50|