Information about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Information clause for contractors of Top Filter Renata Szadkowska ul. Poleska 13A, 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski
Under Article 13.1 and 13.2 of Directive 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) in connection with cooperation being entered in, respecting your privacy and taking steps towards making you knowledgeable about who and how is to process your personal data, below you will find information that will make it feasible for you:
1. Your personal data will be administered by Renata Szadkowska, owner of Top Filter Renata Szadkowska ul. Poleska 13A, 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski. You can contact the Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. As the Administrator we will process your data prior to entering into a contract in connection with your interest in our offer and for the performance of the contract under Article 6.1.b GDPR, as well as on the basis of lawfully justified Administrator’s interest – with a view to establishing, suing or defence of claims under Article 6.1.f GDPR.
3. You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, erase it or the right to limit its processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In the event of such an objection we will stop processing you data with a view to performing given goals unless we are capable of showing that as far as your data are concerned we have justified grounds which are superior to your interest, rights and freedom or that your data will be required to a possible settlement of your claim or protection of your claims.
4. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the Controller infringes your rights regarding personal data.
5. You provide your personal data willingly but they are needed to conclude and performance the contract.
6. Your personal data will be received by those entities to which we are obligated to transfer such data under the current law as well as entities providing services to us that support the performance of the concluded contract, namely bookkeeping, legal advice, IT, transport and courier services.
7. Your personal details will be processed by us all the time during which the contract is performed, and thereafter that is until any likely claims under the contract expire and in the performance of the duties imposed on the Administrator by fiscal law that is form a period of six years as of the end of the year in which the contract expired.