SOO75-5P - Reverse osmosis system
System designed to improve the quality of water by reverse osmosis, one of the most advanced methods of water purification. Removes 90-98% of all water pollution: mechanical, compounds dissolved and micro-organisms.
- The filter is intended mainly for household and contains 5 stages of filtration:
- Sediment filter 20 mic - removes pollution type: sand, mud, sludge, dust, rust size greater than 20 mic.
- Activated carbon filter - removes chlorine and many organic and inorganic compounds.
- Sediment filter 5 mic - removes pollution type: mud, sludge, dust, rust size greater than 5 mic.
- Reverse osmosis membrane - the most important part of the system - removes: bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, radioactive elements and many other compounds dissolved in water.
- Post-carbon filter – improves the taste, color and smell of water stored in the reservoir.
System provides additional pump to assist in the case of low pressure feed water which results in higher efficiency of reverse osmosis membrane, faster filling of the tank storage and all the accessories you need to install and use a filter such as: a set of cartridges, reverse osmosis membrane, faucet for the purified water, storage tank and assembling kit.